Friday, March 20, 2009

you found me

a lot has happened this year. David and i went our separate ways. it was and is still hard. I really know how a broken heart feels. We went thru alot together. he was there for me when others weren't our relationship was deff crazy but i couldnt ask for anything else! i learned alot and made mistakes and made great memories....school is crazy hard as usual. moving back home and this time i want this and im ready to try to work on my relationship with my dad ! plus i want to save money and stress less. hmmm theres another guy that entered back into my life and he understands me and he is truly amazing. he is pretty much everything i want in a guy and i know my dad will approve. he can handle my crazy and nagging ass lol. i love his fambam and i think my fambam will like him as well. so one guy left and another one entered. i want to take things slow but you never know!

No comments: